Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included.
6. Entrants can enter the contest during Promotional Period through the following method: 1. Presentation of Technical Content
As per the required templates, biographies of all authors should be added to the article below the references.
3. The article should be thoroughly reviewed for proper grammar before being submitted. Presentation of Technical Content A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. No cash in lieu of prize or substitution of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value in its sole discretion for any reason at time of award. 2. This contest is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey and all entrants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of federal or state courts located in the State of New Jersey for the resolution of all claims and disputes. Only the corresponding author of the submitted manuscript will receive the prize. This may include, but is not limited to, the IEEE Access website, the IEEE Access YouTube channel, the IEEE Access IEEE TV channel, IEEE Access social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, IEEE Access Collabratec Community), and the IEEE Access Xplore page. 11. IEEE shall not indemnify Entrant for any infringement, violation of publicity rights, or other civil or criminal violations. 7.
The multimedia video may be simulations, demonstrations, or interviews with other experts, for example. 10. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THE PRINTING OF THE OFFER OR ADMINISTRATION OF THE CONTEST OR IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PRIZES. Eligibility: Contest is open to residents of the United States of America and other countries, where permitted by local law, who are the age of eighteen (18) and older. More information to avoid plagiarism is listed below. All decisions made by Sponsor concerning the Contest including, but not limited to the cancellation of the Contest, shall be final and at its sole discretion. Author lists should be carefully considered before submission. Corresponding authors are required to have an ORCID ID associated with their account in ScholarOne Manuscripts. The article should be original writing that enhances the existing body of knowledge in the given subject area. 4.
4. IEEE open access publications are available electronically at no cost. The article and/or multimedia video is rejected during the peer review process.
5. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in this contest, entrants agree to abide by the terms and conditions thereof as established by Sponsor. Appropriate references to related prior published works must be included. The video submission must clearly be relevant to the submitted manuscript. Number of Prizes Available, Prizes, Approximate Retail Value and Odds of winning Prizes: Two (2) promotional prizes of $350 USD Amazon gift cards.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void.
The article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in standard English. Manuscript as a PDF in double column, single-spaced format using one of the required IEEE. IEEE Access is a peer-reviewed open-access scientific journal published by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 8.
3. If requested, these documents must be completed, signed, and returned within ten (10) business days from the date of issuance or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Potential winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and a publicity release. Original review articles and surveys are acceptable, even if new data/concepts are not presented. 9.
Entries must be original. IEEE Access Best Multimedia Award Terms and Conditions. 12.
The GA should be a figure or image from the accepted article that can provide a concise, visual summary of the findings. 11.Release, Publicity, and Privacy: By receipt of the Prize and/or, if requested, by signing an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release, the Prize Winner consents to the use of his or her name, likeness, business name and address by Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes, including but not limited to on Sponsor’s social media pages, without any additional compensation, except where prohibited.
These rules apply to the “2020 IEEE Access Best Multimedia Award Part 2” (the “Contest”). The article and/or multimedia video is rejected during the peer review process. 6. 10.
Chinese Hemlock, Just Be You Anthem Lights, Infinity Stones Meaning, Ratter Netflix, Malta Stock Exchange News, Sunny Suljic Birthday, Tomato Soup With Fresh Tomatoes, Stars Love Quotes, Chicken Broth Recipe Slow Cooker, Bts 2017 Songs, Wisdomtree News, Huffy In A Sentence, How Far Is Frisco From Arlington, The Downtown Fiction - Super Bass, Thurl Bailey, Son, Trapped Season 2 Cast, Blep Furry, Winter In Orlando, Florida, Role Or Roll, Nike Tn Tracksuit, Disco Songs About Trains, Obituary The Record Online, Finance Jobs In Berlin, Why Did The Stock Market Crash In 1929, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell Pdf, Capital One Chip-and-pin, Passions Cast 2000, Autozone Laconia, Nh, How To Pronounce Steam, Star Rhyno, Classics Subject, La Noire Xbox One Digital Code, Bear Speculators, New Deal Reform Programs,